Skip to main content


Whether you are looking to rent a bike on campus, information for off-campus housing or need lawyer assistance, the Student Government Association has resources available to you. For questions on resources and partnerships or to be added to the list, please reach out to

Here at UWSP, students are able to receive legal advice about housing issues or minor legal disputes for a nominal fee (about $5) through the campus lawyer funded by SGA and partnered with the Student Legal Society.

For more information on the Campus Lawyer, please visit the Office of the Dean of Student website HERE​.

Contact Information:

Name: Katherine Munck

UWSP Office Location: 123 Delzell Hall

Office Hours: Tuesday, 12-1 p.m.

                      Wednesday, 4-6 p.m.

                      Thursday, 4-6 p.m.

Phone: 715-346-4282


To Schedule: Click for Online Scheduling Tool

Off-Campus Housing Fair:

Every year we host a living options fair where local landlords come to campus so students can find places to live and have questions answered by actual landlords.For more information about his housing fair contact

Off-Campus Housing Legal Advice:

At UW-Stevens Point, students can receive legal advice for leases or landlords for $5 through the campus lawyer, Kathrine Munck. Click this link to schedule an appointment with her. If you ever have any issues with your landlords please see our lawyer page​. They can help!

How to be a Good Neighbor Brochure:

The Stevens Point Police Department’s “How to be a Good Neighbor – Guide to City Ordinances and Wis. Laws” brochure lists information about bicycles, motor vehicle parking, parties, social hosting, chronic nuisances, & other typical ordinance violations. View brochure here.

Stevens Point Ordinances.

Eligibility to Move Off-Campus:

According to the Board of Regent’s On-Campus Residency Requirement first-year and sophomore students who are not veterans, married or living with parents or guardian, shall be required to live in a university-operated residence hall when such accommodations are available.

At UW-Stevens Point, first-year and sophomore students are defined as individuals having graduated from high school two or fewer years ago.

Exceptions are occasionally granted. Fill out the Application for Exception to Housing Requirement below to be considered for an exception.

For more information regarding the eligibility to move off-campus, please contact Residential Living.

For Additional Off-Campus Housing Information, click here to visit the Dean of Students Living Off-Campus Page.

For any questions or concerns, please contact the Student Life and Academic Affairs Director.


The University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point:
• Does not inspect or offer any guarantee for the condition or quality of the rental units listed.
• Does not endorse any of the listed properties.
• Is not responsible for, nor do we endorse or control links that result from any housing referral.
• Is not responsible for arrangement of rental contracts between individual tenants and landlords.

Here are some of the services funded by students and allocated by SGA for your use:

  • Athletics – Over 500 Students participate in Athletics.
  • COFAC Programs
    • Carlston Art Gallery
    • Music
    • Performing Arts Series
    • Theatre and Dance
  • Campus Lawyer
  • Child Care Center – University Child Learning and Care Center (UCLCC), founded by Helen R. Godfrey.  The Child Care Center is open to students and staff with young children who need a daycare service to attend class or work throughout the day.
  • City Bus Contract – Students can ride the bus for no immediate cost at any time with their UWSP ID because of the contract negotiated by SGA. This also includes the Late Night Bus!
  • Diversity and College Access – Gender and Sexuality Services Coordinator.
  • Group Fitness – Students can take free group fitness classes at the Allen Center.
  • Health Enhancement Center Programs
    • Climbing Wall
    • Open Recreation
    • Pool
  • Health Services –  Students can visit a doctor, receive and fill prescriptions, and receive counseling on campus for free or at reduced costs at Student Health Services located in Delzell Hall.
    • Pharmacy and Pharmacist
    • Physical Therapist
    • Counselor in Counseling Center
  • SGA Internal Budget – Pays for student salaries and programs put on for students.
  • Schmeeckle Reserve – Trail maintenence, programs, and student and professional salaries.
  • Student Organizations – All registered student organizations are eligable to receive funding to attend conferences and put on events for the campus community.
  • Student Research Fund – Students working on reserach individually or with professors can apply for funding to support their work.
  • Tutoring and Learning Center – Students can receive TIMS (Tutoring in Math and Science) as well as Group Tutoring.
  • University Centers – Our DUC (Dreyfus University Center) is truly a student center as it, and the following programs housed in it, are paid for by students:
    • Centertainment
    • Intramurals
    • Late Night Programming
    • CASE (Campus Activities & Student Engagement)
    • Text Rental
    • University Recreation Sports


The Green Fund mission is to encourage and fund projects that positively affect the sustainability of the UWSP campus community. The fund accomplishes this by investing capital in long-term sustainable projects that affect the way our campus uses energy and our shared natural resources.
Image from green space in the science building court yard


Have an idea for a project that improves sustainability and lessens the environmental impact of campus?!

Each students pays 12 dollars of their segregated fees into the Green Fund to go towards green and environmentally sustainable projects! Students are encouraged to apply for project funding as this fund is student funded, lead, and focused.

If you have any questions, please check out the Green Fund FAQ sheet or send an email to Chair Lou Flores