Service Desk FAQ


Equipment Loan

Residential Living Technology FAQ

Service and Support

Gaming and Video

Yes, plug your gaming device into the campus network with an Ethernet Cable and you should be good to go.  If you prefer to use the wireless network for connecting, you will want to connect to the UWSPDEVICE Wireless network.  Please contact the Service Desk for the current password for the UWSPDEVICE Wireless network.

Peer-2-Peer/File Sharing (P2P)