Meet other first-year students with similar interests and majors, guaranteed seats in LLC courses selected by academic advisors to keep you on track towards graduation, a trained peer mentor to help ease your transition to UWSP, events and programs to help you get to know campus and Stevens Point, opportunities to get to know your professors outside of the classroom.
- Dates: fall and spring semesters
- Length of Program: 2 semesters
- Credit for participation: None
- Cost: With the exception of $75 for the Wellness LLC, there is no cost
* Living-Learning Communities registration information is mailed to all first-time students who have a housing contract on file, beginning in late March.
For more information contact:
Kirsten Hoffenberger, Residential Living, 715-346-3511 or firstname.lastname@example.org