CNR Majors, Options, Minors and Graduate Programs
Undergraduate Majors and Options
The College of Natural Resources Masters program is designed for students looking to pursue a Masters degree with an emphasis in a variety of areas such as forestry, wildlife, fisheries, water, human dimensions of natural resources, environmental education, soil science, waste management and others.
The Applied Master of Sciences in Natural Resources is designed for working professionals who are:
- Seeking professional development
- Seeking a Master's Degree
- Looking to increase their knowledge and leadership skills relative to natural resources and environmental education
There are currently two Peace Corps opportunities available within the College of Natural Resources.
- The Master's International program allows you to volunteer with the Peace Corps while obtaining your degree.
- The Peace Corps Fellows program is for returning Peace Corps volunteers who would like to advance their education.