Academic Forms

See also Online Resources

12 Credit Registration Restriction Authorization Form

Academic Appeals and Extenuating Circumstances

Add/Drop Forms:  

Age 60 and Over Audit/Credit Registration Form

Audit Course Approval Form

Authorities to Grant Exceptions

Cancellation Form

 Change in First or Last Name Form -- also see   Name Change Policy

Change in Gender Form -- also see Changing Gender Identity Policy

Collaborative Degree Mail-in Registration Form

Continuing Education Registration

Course Registration Form

Exception Forms:

Credit Overload Approval Form

Credit Registration Restrictions - Authorization Form

Curriculum Changes - New Course or Major -- also see   General Education Program (GEP)

Department Chair - Advisor List

Faculty Senate Curricular Forms

High School Youth Options Application

Letter of Recommendation Release Form

Mail-In Registration Form

National Student Exchange (NSE) Advising Form

Partial Payment Plan Credit Agreement Form

Primary Name change Form-updated 5-18-17.docx

Registration Restriction Authorization Form

Registration Worksheet

Schedule Planning Form

Summer Registration

Undergrad and Grad Special Registration

Undergraduate/Graduate Split Program Status

Withdrawal Form   



Who has Authority to Grant Exceptions to Academic Policies


Web Links to Academic Policies in myPoint​​​​​

Website feedback ©1993-2017 University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point