Sentry School of Business and Economics Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Maximize Learning Agility • Improve Processes • Optimize Performance
Learning agility has never been more critical! Employers and employees are being challenged to respond to change more and more quickly. They are constantly asking, “Do we have the right processes in place to take a lead, adapt, respond to a continuously changing world?”
In this 9-credit course sequence you will complete a business challenge project and learn from professionals with real-world business success.
To apply to join this professional program, please contact Lyna Matesi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should enroll?
- Employees or prospective employees in health care, education, and the military, insurance, among many other industries.
- Individuals, teams, managers, and process owners who want to learn how use Lean Six Sigma to make improvement projects more successful.
- Directors, general managers, financial managers, plant managers, floor supervisors, and administrators who are seeking a proven method for dramatically improving an organization’s financial performance.
- Executive and C-Level leaders who want to implement Lean Six Sigma for increased customer loyalty, revenue, and decreased costs.
- Complete an improvement project as you learn to apply Lean Six Sigma concepts
- Gain the ability to apply Lean Six Sigma process tools to your daily work
- Prepare to facilitate improvement projects following proven frameworks
- Take the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam
We’ve designed this hybrid course for busy professionals and students. A collection of tools, templates, and downloadable material available during and after the class. All synchronous sessions will be hosted from 4-8 p.m., students can on all UWSP campuses or remotely. This 9-credit course sequence needs to be completed in whole. The sequence begins in January 2023 and ends in July 2023.
Each student will be provided with an ebook that parallels the American Society for Quality Six Sigma Green Belt Body of knowledge and contains all the topics discussed in the course. Electronic downloadable templates used or referenced during the class are included. Students will need a laptop computer or other mobile device with Microsoft Word and Excel.