Report all violence, criminal acts, and suspicious behavior promptly to the Police at 9-1-1 and University Police at 715-346-3456.
If you are the victim, observe a criminal act, or observe suspicious
people on campus, immediately call 9-1-1 from a safe area to report the incident, including the following:
- Your name
- Nature of the incident
- Location, date, and time of the incident
- Description of person(s) involved
- Description of property involved
- If there are weapons involved
- Description and license of any vehicles involved. Note direction of travel
Do not approach or attempt to apprehend the person(s) involved.
on the phone with the police dispatcher until the police arrive and
provide additional information, as it becomes available or as the
Try to remain out of sight, act cautiously, and be
concerned with your personal safety.
Provide additional information
assistance upon request from responding emergency personnel.