Neale Hall serves as a home for one of our two
natural resources living learning communities.
The hall has men and women assigned in a "scattered" room configuration; restroom facilities are available on each floor for men and women (restrooms are single-sexed.)
The hall's namesake is Oscar W. Neale. He was hired in 1915 to head the Rural Education Department; he remained in that position until his retirement in 1944. Under Neale, the department established "practice teaching" for students which involved work in both city and rural schools.
Front Desk Telephone
Hall Street Address
433 Isadore Street
Stevens Point, WI 54481