The University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point is offering a variety of music concerts at its campuses in Stevens Point, Marshfield and Wausau this month.
UW-Stevens Point concerts will be performed at 7:30 p.m. at the UW-Stevens Point Noel Fine Arts Center Michelsen Hall, 1800 Portage St., Stevens Point, unless otherwise noted. Tickets are $17 for general public, $15 for seniors and $10 for youth and UWSP employees, unless otherwise noted. UWSP students may attend free of charge. Tickets are available at https://tickets.uwsp.edu, the Information and Tickets in the Dreyfus University Center, by calling 715-346-4100 or at the Noel Fine Arts Center box office an hour and half prior to the event.
UWSP at Marshfield concerts are performed at 7:30 p.m. at the Helen Connor Laird Theatre, 2000 W. Fifth Street, Marshfield. Tickets are $10 per person unless otherwise noted. Tickets may be purchased at the box office the day of the concert.
UWSP at Wausau concerts are performed at 7 p.m. at the James F. Veninga Theater, 625 Stewart Ave, Wausau. Tickets may be purchased at the box office prior to the event.
- Wednesday, April 12, Faculty Recital: Mindy Park, cello, free
- Thursday, April 13, Guest Artist Recital: Robert Saterlee, piano, free
- Friday, April 14, UWSP at Wausau, Vocal Jazz Festival Evening Concert featuring Grammy Award-nominated vocal group, säje, $20 per person
- Saturday, April 15, Percussion Ensemble Recital, 3 p.m., free
- Thursday, April 20, Guest Alumni Recital: James Kuzmic, tuba, NFAC 221, free
- Monday, April 24, Campus Band, Campus Choir and Campus Orchestra Concert
- Tuesday, April 25, SaxPoint Concert
- Thursday, April 27, Symphonic Wind Ensemble Concert
- Friday, April 28, Symphony Orchestra Concert
- Friday, April 28, UWSP at Marshfield, Hub City Winds Band Concert