Experience and Interests
- Insurance Industry Professional in Financial Planning and Analysis and Product Management
- American Family Insurance, Madison, Wis. (2021-2022)
- Sentry Insurance, Stevens Point, Wis. (2001-2021)
Presentations and Publications
- Co-Founder, UW-Stevens Point Women’s Center
- Small Group Leader, Children’s Ministry, Christ the Rock, Menasha, Wis. (2022-present)
- Mentor, Wisconsin National Guard Challenge Academy, Fort McCoy, Wis. (2020-2021)
- Mentor, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Wisconsin, Stevens Point, Wis. (2019-2021)
- Advocate, First Choice Pregnancy Resource Center, Stevens Point, Wis. (2019-2020)
Last book you read?
The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
Best advice you ever received?
You are tougher than you think.
What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I am still figuring that out!
“But no one except Lucy knew that as it circled the mast it had whispered to her, ‘Courage, dear heart,’ and the voice, she felt sure, was Aslan’s, and with the voice a delicious smell breathed in her face.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
One thing about your school that you are most proud of?
I am energized and proud to be a part of this department as a contributing project member and a two-time alum!
What do you enjoy most about teaching?
Mentoring young adults is rewarding and I love speaking life into what they are experiencing and learning.
A piece of advice for students in your school?
Please be intellectually curious. I can learn through the questions you ask, also!