Experience and Interests
- Associate Lecturer, Health and Wellness Management, UW Extended Campus (2018 -present)
- Volunteer, St. Francis DeSales (2021-present)
- Volunteer, American Heart Association, Heart Walk (2019-2020)
- Volunteer, Lake Zurich Flames Football (2008-2012)
- Volunteer, Lake Zurich Baseball & Softball Association (2008-2012)
- Marketing Team Lead, Hacking HR – Chicago Chapter (2020-2021)
- American Heart Association, Workplace Wellness Committee, Chicago (2015-2020)
Last book you read?
Re-engaging in Trust by Dr. Jan Berger
Best advice you ever received?
It’s never too late to change.
What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A bass player in a rock band.
“Live each day like it’s your last, ’cause one day you gonna be right.” ― Ray Charles
One thing about your school that you are most proud of?
Teachers and staff in the HWM program are very passionate about the program and equipping the students to become passionate, effective wellness professionals.
What do you enjoy most about teaching?
What I enjoy about teaching the most is watching students progress throughout the semester and the feeling of satisfaction I get when I know they really “get it.”
A piece of advice for students in your school?
The advice I give students, especially since the pandemic, is to keep pursuing their goals. Sometimes we run into overwhelming roadblocks. But if we continue to look for ways over, around or under them, we’ll reach our goal.