(Agenda subject to change)
Your 41st annual Wisconsin Lakes Partnership Convention, combined with Wisconsin's Water Action Volunteers Symposium, will offer several concurrent session opportunities. In addition to these sessions, there will also be Hands-on Workshops, Special Technical Sessions, the high-energy Poster Sessions, and the Awards Banquet and Ceremony celebrating lake and river stewards, as well as keynote and lunch speakers. Don't forget to check out all of the other networking opportunities and hands-on workshops!
- Lake & River Organizational Capacity
- Land & Water Health
- Natural History & Ecology
- People & Policy Around Lakes, Rivers & Watersheds
- Future of Wisconsin Fisheries
- Updates & Latest Developments
- Hands-on & Creative Concepts
agenda for concurrent session details!