To be placed on an email list to receive information about the 2014 conference, to inquire about conference promotional or sponsorship opportunities, or with any questions about Focal Point, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're pleased to announce a top-notch line-up of presenters for Focal Point 2014, featuring a keynote presentation by Culver's co-founder and CEO Craig Culver. These presenters will discuss efforts to evidence sustainable sourcing of feedstocks, advances in production techniques, developments in specialty packaging materials, and end-of-life management challenges and choices. Register online now.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Nicole Bookhout, National Account Executive, Placon
- Robyn Buma, Global Procurement Director, Paper, Avery Dennison Materials Group
- Craig Culver, Co-founder and CEO, Culver's
- Daniel Daggett, Director, Product Stewardship and Sustainability, Sealed Air Corporation
Tim Haggerty, Plant Director - LeHigh Valley, PA, Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
- James Kahn, Commercial Manager, Braskem
- Ian Lifshitz, North American Director of Sustainability & Stakeholder Relations, Asia Pulp and Paper Group
- Michele Riggs, Biodegradable Technical Specialist/Environmental Technician, Cedar Grove Compost, Inc.
- Pankaj Singh, Deputy Sales Director North America, Asia Pulp and Paper Group
- Shawn Stevens, Attorney/Equity Partner at Gass Weber Mullins
About the conference
Focal Point 2014: Packaging at the Leading Edge will target the latest challenges and solutions in food and beverage packaging and converting across the value chain. Industry experts will discuss sustainable sourcing of feedstocks, developments in specialty packaging materials, and end-of-life management challenges and choices. The conference provides networking opportunities throughout the day.
The conference builds on the successful Focal Point 2013 event (read 2013 event summary
), which addressed manufacturing, converting, end-use, and regulatory concerns in plastics, corrugated carton board and specialty paper.
Watch for additional details including session descriptions and speaker profiles for this year's conference. But for now, mark your calendar to be at UW-Stevens Point October 14.