Helping students create a personal and meaningful experience at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Whether you are living in the residence halls
, enjoying a meal or snack in one of our dining areas
, attending an athletic event
or socializing at the Dreyfus University Center
, Student Affairs departments put life into your University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point experience.
We work to create a welcoming campus that embraces diversity
and helps grow UW-Stevens Point students into responsible global citizens.
The Division of Student Affairs is here to help you create and build a Pointer Life that remains a part of you long after you leave UW-Stevens Point.
Coffee and Culture Series:
- April 5 - Many Faiths, One Community: Religious Diversity in Central Wisconsin, DUC Laird, 6 p.m.
- April 13 - Struggling to be Hmong American, DUC Alumni, 6 p.m.
- April 19 - Interracial Dating and Relationships, DUC Alumni, 6 p.m.
Diversity and College Access
March 7-March 11 - Love Your Body Week
March 10 - International Club France General Meeting, NFAC 221, 6:30 p.m.
March 27-April 1 - Trans Visibility Campaign
April 2 - I-Dinner, DUC Laird Room, 6 p.m.
April 11-April 15 - Pride Week
April 14 - International Club Singapore General Meeting, NFAC 221, 6:30 p.m.
May 7 - Portage County Cultural Festival, SPASH, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
May 7 - AIRO Pow Wow
For further information on any of the above programs please contact Ron Strege at email@example.com.
Dean of Students
- Month of April - The Clothesline Project, DUC Concours
- April 4 - Teal Street Declaration - Kickoff of Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM), 4th Street (Quandt Entrance Area)
- April 5 - SAAM Resource Panel, DUC Laird Room, 5 p.m.
- April 8 - Ring Out Sexual Violence, Downtown Market Square, 12 p.m.
- April 12 - "The Hunting Ground," DUC Theatre, 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- April 18 - Know Your IX, DUC Laird, 6 p.m.
- April 27 - Denim Day
- April 27 - Take Back the Night
For further information on any of the above programs please contact the Dean of Students staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dining and Summer Conferences
- March 17 - St. Patty's Day Celebration, DeBot
- March 30 - Hawaiian Luau, DeBot
- April 4 - Brewers Opening Day
- April 12 - Shrimp Night
- May 5 - Cinco de Mayo
- May 13 - Finals Frenzy Fun Run/Walk
- May 15 - Finals Frenzy - Late Night Breakfast
For further information on any of the above programs please contact Dining and Summer Conferences at email@example.com.
- April 30 - Capital Campaign Kick-off