Skip to main content

Changing Name - Former Students

All university correspondence addressed to students is based on the current name of record in the UWSP Student Information System (myPoint).  

Requests for a change of name due to marriage, divorce, naturalization or a court-ordered change of name will be considered once acceptable documentation and a completed Change of Name Form are submitted. Send forms to the Office of the Registrar at or mail them to Office of the Registrar, UW-Stevens Point, 101 SSC, Stevens Point WI 54481. 

Process to Order a Replacement Diploma  

Contact the graduation auditor or call 715-346-4301.  Note: a reissued diploma will bear the original date of issue but will have the signatures of the current administration.  The cost of a replacement diploma is $25.
Website feedback
©1993-2017 University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point