The CNR Scholarship Application is Closed for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
Each year the CNR distributes more than $200,000 in scholarships with one easy application! To be considered for 200+ scholarships the CNR Scholarship Application needed to be completed by 2:22 p.m. on Monday, October 15, 2018. The scholarship for the 2019-2020 academic year will open on Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
Some things to note:
- These scholarships are for students attending school in the Spring 2019 semester and beyond.
- This application is for undergraduate students only. Any CNR scholarships intended for graduate students will be chosen by the discipline in which the scholarship is housed.
- Some of the information may be considered personal or confidential. You may refuse to provide such information, but if you do, you may remove yourself from consideration for specific awards (but only those awards) which require that information. For example, the primary criteria for many scholarships are major, county of residence or financial need, etc.
- Please fill out the application in a professional manner. The reports generated from this application are the only representation of you the selection committee and scholarship donors have a chance to see. Be very thorough and accurate. Be sure to check grammar and spelling!
- You will be notified via your UWSP email account if you are chosen to receive a scholarship after the donors have reviewed and verified the recommendation of the CNR Scholarship Committee.
Scholarship Quick Links
Note: Scholarship listings are subject to change depending on funding sources and other circumstances.