- Search for courses by name or area of interest. By clicking on the course title, you will find links to comprehensive course descriptions, instruction information, requirements, student comments, and a course syllabus.
- Instructor-Led Courses display upcoming start dates. Self-paced Tutorials display start date as "Open Enrollment."
Instructor-led courses are for students who prefer a structured learning pace with instructor guidance. Lessons are dated and released biweekly. Self-paced tutorials are for students who prefer to learn at their own pace and are comfortable with self-guidance. Students gain access to all course material, quizzes and the final exam at the time of enrollment.
- Click on "Add to Cart" for your selected course. For Instructor-Led courses, you will be prompted to select your start date.
- Follow the directions to enter your account information. Please note that this account is different than your UWSP_CE Username and Password. If this is the
first time you are registering for an online course, you will need to enter your email address and then click
Create Account. You will be prompted to choose a password and enter additional information.
- Online credit card payment will be required for registration.
Once a student clicks Checkout, the following screen will include an Enrollment Confirmation as well as a link to Enter The Classroom to access Orientation. Students will also receive an emailed Enrollment Confirmation, which serves as their receipt of payment.
Until the first day of the session, their course(s) will be listed to the left under the Upcoming Courses section of their Classroom homepage. Students can access the Orientation for any Upcoming or Active courses. On the first day of the session, their course will be moved to the Active Courses section.
Students have access to our Student Support services team via the Help link at both the Online Instruction Center and within My Classroom. Questions about accessing the online classroom, changing or resetting their password, correcting their e-mail address, or any other administrative tasks can be answered by completing the Email Help Form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Student Support is available Monday through Friday from 7am-5pm (Pacific), and via phone at 800-701-8755 option 3. Requests will be responded to within 24 business hours.
For additional information or assistance with registration, contact Dotty Mansavage by email at email@example.com.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.