Wisconsin Lake Leaders Institute
Enhancing Wisconsin's lake resources through
leadership, training, and civic engagement.
Nominations for Lake Leaders Crew 13 - 2020 is now closed. Those that were nominated will be receiving more information in the coming weeks.
Note this year's seminar dates:
• Seminar I: May 20 - 21 at the Pilgrim Center near Green Lake
• Seminar II: September 9-10 at Kemp Station near Minocqua
• Seminar III: October 15 - 16 at Durward's Glen near Baraboo
Protecting in Partnership Our Legacy of Lakes
- An educated public is supportive of sound lake decisions
- Everyone has a part to play and is welcome to help protect lakes
- Lake management decisions should be science driven
- All lake users should have the opportunity to participate in lake management actions
Enhance skills and broaden capabilities of people in our lake communities, champion effective and communicative collaboration, and foster responsive and useful networks that support lake citizens.
The Wisconsin Lake Leaders Institute
Recipient of the National Fish Habitat Action Plan Outreach and
Educational Achievement Award in support of Fish Habitat Conservation - 2009