Time: 6 to 8 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Location: Laird, Encore and Concourse
Get involved, meet new friends, and join an organization! This event will feature most of the 200+ organizations on campus. There is no easier way to find and join an organization than the Involvement Fair. This event is FREE.
For any questions, please contact us at (715) 346-4700.
Please contact Leigh Jentz at
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
What can organizations do to make the Involvement Fair experience better for the students who attend?
- Create a “tri-fold” display to set on your table
- Create a brochure to hand out to potential members – make sure to have your organization email on it
- Make a video (especially if you are a recreational group) of what your group does, such as karate, skiing, dancing, fishing, paintball, etc.
- If you want to bring live creatures, approval is needed by the Assistant Director ahead of time
- Make sure you have plenty of members available (but not too many) to take turns "tabling" at the fair
- Mark your calendar!