Time: 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Location: DUC Laird, Encore and Concourse
Get involved, meet new friends, and join an organization! This event will feature most of the 200+ organizations on campus. There is no easier way to find and join an organization than the Involvement Fair. This event is FREE.
For any questions, please contact us at (715) 346-4700.
Please contact CASE at email@example.com with any questions
What can organizations do to make the Involvement Fair experience better for the students who attend?
- Create a “tri-fold” display to set on your table
- Create a hand out for potential members – make sure to have your organization email on it
- Make a video (especially if you are a recreational group) of what your group does, such as karate, skiing, dancing, fishing, paintball, etc.
- If you want to bring live creatures, approval is needed by the CASE Assistant Director ahead of time
- Make sure you have plenty of members available (but not too many) to take turns "tabling" at the fair
- Mark your calendar - arrive at the Fair early to set-up!