Inter-Greek Council (IGC) is
the all Greek governing body for Greek Organizations on our campus. It consists
of elected officers and appointed chair members from the Greek Community.
The purpose of the Inter-Greek Council shall be to promote unity and
goodwill among Greek organizations, to act as an aid in the advancement of
academic success and to enhance the community of Stevens Point through
philanthropic and service projects while promoting brotherhood and sisterhood
among individual IGC members.
The purpose of IGC shall be:
- To assist and strengthen Greek social organizations, hereafter
referred to as chapters, individually and collectively in the achievement of
their worthy purposes and scholarship.
- To provide a medium for exercising self-government and regulation of
- To encourage further development and expansion of the Greek life on
- To act as a liaison between chapters and the University
- To foster fellowships and good will among the chapters and the student
body as a whole.
- To promote the best interests of the University.
For more information about IGC
here to visit their website
Check out the Inter-Greek Council on SPIN