, Mathematics, Oregon State UniversityM.A.
, Mathematics, Oregon State UniversityB.S.
, Mathematics, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- P. M. Anselone and M. L. Treuden, “Spectral Analysis of Asymptotically Compact Operator Sequences,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, Vol. 17, No. 7–8, pp. 679-690, 1996
- “A Cupful of Limaçons,” Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Technology in Collegiate Mathematics, Electronic Proceedings, Addison-Wesley, 1995
- “Digits in Factorials: An Experimental Approach,” The College Mathematics Journal, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 48-55, 1994
- “Visualization in Vector Analysis,” Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Technology in Collegiate Mathematics, Addison-Wesley, pp. 423-427, 1993
- Mathematical Association of America (MMA)