Reserve or Rent a Computer Lab
Reservations for UWSP Faculty and Departments
Effective August 2008, IT Computer Labs are reserved using UWSP's Event Management System (EMS).
Link to Virtual EMS
to submit your computer lab requests.
If you need assistance submitting your reservation request, contact IT Service Desk staff at X4357 - or send email to email@example.com
and we will provide you with instructions.
Review the computer lab reservations policy & rental costs
, if any.
Lab reservations will be accepted for no more than one year in advance, i.e.,
requests submitted in Fall 2008 semester can be for any dates from Fall 2008
through Fall 2009 semester. IT Computer Labs that can be reserved include:
- CAC 301 (23 Macs, one PC, plus one Mac teacher station)
- CCC 307 (28 PCs, plus one PC teacher station)
- CPS 105 (15 Macs, 13 PCs, plus one PC teacher station and one Mac teacher station)
- CPS 107 (30 PCs (one wheel chair access), plus one PC teacher station)
- NFAC 172 (21 Macs, plus one Mac teacher station)
- NFAC 190 (21 Macs, plus one Mac teacher station)
- NFAC 215 (24 PCs, plus one PC teacher station)
- SCI B228 East (50 PCs, plus one PC teacher station)
- SCI B238 West (31 PCs (one wheel chair access), plus one PC teacher station)
- TNR 356 (28 PCs, plus one PC teacher station)
Lab reservations for UWSP classes should be submitted at least one week in advance of the class or meeting. If you want to reserve a lab for a full semester class and list the lab as your classroom in the timetable, book the lab prior to submitting the room to the timetable. Reservations require the faculty members to remain in the lab with the students.
If we have to reject your invitation, we will suggest another location for your class, provided one is available. Be sure to add any special requirements in the invitation in case the lab you want is not available.
Reservations for Non-UWSP Customers
UWSP academic units using IT computing facilities and services in support of non-credit generating courses for which a fee is charged, sponsored research and grant-funded programs and workshops, and non-UWSP users should check the computer lab charges
and contact the Client Services and Technical Support Team
to discuss rental and staffing fees for the labs.