About our Center
The Center for Watershed Science and Education is a partnership between the UW-Stevens Point College of Natural Resources and UW – Extension. In the spirit of the Wisconsin Idea, the Center works across the state helping to:
- Support watershed stewardship
- Assist citizens with lake, river and drinking water quality problems
- Promote management strategies for water resource protection
- Provide water quality assessment and support
- Prepare students for careers as water resource professionals.