Congratulations on your admission and welcome to the UW-Stevens Point at Wausau community! To begin your journey as a new student, check out the information below.
After Admission - Next Steps
- Activate your UW-Stevens Point account (you may have already completed this step)
- Your UW-Stevens Point student ID number (located on your acceptance letter) is required.
- Register for the Wausau campus STAR at https://www.uwsp.edu/orientation/Pages/wausau.aspx
- Click on the "STAR/Orientation" tile.
- Complete the Advising Survey
- In the "Career Exploration" section please also include your transfer or long-term plans.
- Sign up for your online UW System placement test
- Schedule your 1-hour Zoom advising appointment to register for courses
- Make your appointment in Navigate.
- Download "Navigate Student" in Google Play or the App Store
- Select the soonest appointment, with Miranda Gentry-Siegel or Amber Ruff-Brei, for the best course selection. Choose "New Student Registration/Advising Appointment" under Services.
- OR, call the UWSP-Wausau Solution Center at 715-261-6235, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm., Mon.-Fri.
- Activate your UWSP Zoom account
- Complete your “Required
Before Your First Semester
•New Student Checklist
•Placement Test Registration
•Student Transition, Advising and Registration (STAR)
•Tuition and Fees