Facilities and Hours
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
If an event is scheduled during building closed hours, only the building where the event is located will be open. All other buildings will be locked by the closing times indicated above.
The Fieldhouse and the UW Center for Civic Engagement will be closed Saturday and Sunday unless there is an event scheduled in either of those buildings.
Main Building, Room 224
Monday - Friday - 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 18, 2016 (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- Monday, May 30, 2016 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, July 4, 2016 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 5, 2016 (Labor Day)
- Thursday, November 24, 2016 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, November 25, 2016 (Buildings are closed to the public)
- Saturday, December 24, 2016 (Christmas Eve)
- Sunday, December 25, 2016 (Christmas Day)
- Monday, December 26, 2016 (Observed Christmas Holiday)
- Saturday, December 31, 2016 (New Year's Eve)
- Sunday, January 1, 2017 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, January 2, 2017 (Observed New Year's Holiday)
If there is a scheduled event, the building will be opened at a prearranged time and closed at the end of the event.
Hours are subject to change.
Hours for the following facilities are located in that facility's page.