World Languages Tutoring
You don't have to be enrolled in a World Language course to take advantage of these FREE language tutoring opportunities; you just have to be enrolled at UWSP!
- The World Languages Tutoring program offers opportunities for UWSP students to:
- Meet with a tutor to discuss UWSP World Language course material. From questions on verb conjugations to peer feedback on a paper, World Language tutors will be available each week to assist with course material.
- Converse in one of seven languages with World Language tutors. Practicing conversation is one of the best ways to fine-tune your grasp of a language!
- Attend a group session to learn more about language and culture!
- Contact the TLC Front Desk to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-346-3568.
Coordinator, World Languages Tutoring
018 ALB (Albertson Hall, University College)
715-346-3568 | email@example.com