​Insurance Information

All UWSP students undertaking studies, internships and independent projects abroad under the direction of UWSP faculty and staff are required to carry UW System travel health insurance.  If you are unsure if you have the necessary insurance coverage for your international experience, please contact the university's Travel Coordinator (jsukow@uwsp.edu or 715 346-2255) or the Office of International Education (oie@uwsp.edu or 715 346-2717).

All semester abroad and short-term programs run by the Office of International Education include the required travel health insurance policy as part of the program costs.





<DIV> <div id='alertUrl'><a href='http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings.html'>U.S. State Dept. Travel Warnings</a></div><div id='travelAlert'></div> </DIV>
<DIV> <div id='alertUrl'><a href='http://www.travel.state.gov/content/studentsabroad/en.html'>State Dept Students Abroad Page</a></div><div id='travelAlert'></div> </DIV>
<DIV> <div id='alertUrl'><a href='http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/'>Center for Disease Control</a></div><div id='travelAlert'></div> </DIV>