Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 (Spring Primary)
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Tuesday, November 3, 2020
To find out who will be on your ballot, go to
Voter Photo ID REQUIRED
The U.S. Supreme Court has affirmed the photo ID provisions of 2011 Wisconsin Act 23. A photo ID is now required to receive a ballot in all special and regular elections. Learn more about photo ID and voting by visiting the
Bring it to the Ballot Website.
Stevens Point City ClerkPaul Piotrowski
1515 Strongs Ave.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Ph: (715) 346-1569
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 am- 4 pm
If any of the following statements describe you, you need to register to vote before you can cast a ballot:
- You have never registered to vote in Wisconsin.
- Your address has changed since the last time you voted.
- Your legal name has changed since the last time you voted.
To check your current voter registration status in Wisconsin, visit
My Vote Wisconsin.
How to Register to Vote
By mail. Up to 20 days before the election. Registration forms should be mailed to your municipal clerk. You can start your voter registration form online at http://myvote.wi.gov. Your form must be printed, signed, and mailed or delivered, to your municipal clerk. You must always provide a Proof of Residence document when registering. If you are registering by mail, you can use any of the forms of Proof of residence except a residential lease.
In the municipal clerk's office. You may register in-person in your municipal clerk's office (1515 Strongs Ave. Stevens Point) up until the Friday before the election at 5:00 p.m. or close of business, whichever is later. You must always provide a Proof of Residence document when registering to vote.
At the polling place on Election Day. You may register at the polls on Election Day. You must always provide a Proof of Residence document when registering to vote.
Enrollment Verification Letter
UWSP has a
Voter ID Enrollment Verification Letter available that you may print out to provide proof of enrollment and/or to verify your current, local address.
Proof of Residence (local address)
Proof of residence is always required to register to vote and documents must include the voter’s current address. The following items are acceptable to prove Wisconsin residency for voter registration purposes:
- A current and valid Wisconsin driver license or identification card or any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit. NOTE: Your driver’s license must have your current, local address in order to qualify. If your driver’s license lists an address other than your current, local address, this item will not work as proof of residence.
- The UWSP Voter ID Enrollment Letter, as long as it lists your current, local (mailing) address. (If necessary, before printing the document, be sure to update your mailing address on
accesSPoint to reflect your local address).
- Employer issued ID card with cardholder photo and your current address.
- A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year which shows your current address.
- A recent (within 90 days of voter registration) gas, electric, or telephone service statement (utility bill) with current address.
- Bank, credit union or credit card statement with current address.
- Paycheck with current address.
- Residential lease. (Not valid if registering by mail.)