Students will be enrolled as full-time graduate students for summer, fall and spring semesters for two consecutive year.
Annual tuition cost for a Wisconsin resident for fall, spring and summer semesters plus student fees is approximately: $14,500.00.
Graduate students are not assessed any text rental fees, but are responsible for purchasing any required text books. The AT program will attempt to keep this cost as minimal as possible to the student. UW-Stevens Point Tuition Rates and Fees
- Application fees: $56.00
- Course fees: $500.00 (AT 701)
Includes certification fees, uniforms, personal medical kits
- Costs for physical, immunizations, titers
Varies based on insurance and health care provider. Physicals and select immunizations are provided as part of your tuition and student fees. Published fees for vaccines
- Personal student liability insurance: $25.00 (yearly fee)
- Annual NATA Student Membership: $99.00
- Travel to off-site clinical rotations is the responsibility of the AT student. Costs will vary based on location of clinical site.