Worker's Compensation

Employees who are performing work for the University and are on the University payroll are covered under Worker’s Compensation for work related injuries.

Instructions for how to file an injury report can be found in the Employee Injury Reporting Procedure shown below. Injuries must be reported in a timely manner. Late reporting could result in a fine. For further information, or to obtain worker's compensation packets containing instructions, forms, and fact sheets contact the Human Resources office at x2618.


  • Employee Injury Reporting Procedure