Applying for Housing
We are excited you are joining our residence hall community!
New and transfer students receive a Welcome Home booklet approximately three weeks after they are admitted to UW-Stevens Point.
Please note that for fall 2018 students, we are in the process of implementing a new online application which is expected to be available in mid-December 2017. Housing packets will be mailed to fall 2018 admitted students when that program is completed and available.
Students new for spring 2018 semester:
- Review the material in the Welcome Home booklet mailed to you approximately three weeks after your acceptance.
- Complete the paper contract included with the booklet and return it with your housing prepayment (a check or money order for $125 made payable to UWSP).
- Watch for an email with your assignment logon information after assignments are made in early January 2018.
Students new for fall 2018 semester:
- Watch for your Welcome Home booklet in mid-December (or approximately three weeks after you are admitted, whichever comes later).
- Review the living options outlined in the Welcome Home booklet so you can be prepared to complete your online housing contract.
- Check back here (this web page) for details on how to make your $125 housing prepayment and complete your online housing application.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we complete the programming for the new online application process for 2018-19!