Living-learning communities (LLC)
Natural Resources LLC
This living-learning community is for prospective natural resources majors. In this community you will live with fellow students who are also interested in natural science careers so you can study and problem-solve together.
The academic adviser from the College of Natural Resrouces will be your official first-year adviser and courses selected for the LLC have been specifically selected for natural resources majors. There are two natural resources living-learning communities - one housed in Baldwin Hall and one housed in Neale Hall.
- Interior Architecture 150 - Cross-cultural Survey of Applied Design in the U.S. (3 credits)
- Natural Resources 150 - People, Resources and the Biosphere (required for CNR majors) (3 credits)
- Natural Resources 001 - Natural Resources Freshman Seminar (required for CNR majors) (0 credits)
- Communication 101 - Fundamentals of Oral Communication (3 credits)
- History 176 - United States to 1877 (3 credits)
- Natural Resources 151 - Ecological Basis for Natural Resources Management (3 credits)