Women and men are housed in a "scattered" room configuration. One of the
second floor restrooms is designated as all-gender - anyone can use this restroom; other restrooms are single-sexed.
Opened to residents in 1969, the hall is named for C. Frank Watson. As part of the re-organization of the Stevens Point Normal School to encompass three distinct departments, the Intermediate and Upper Elementary Department was headed by Watson. He served in that role from 1914 until his retirement in 1946.
Check out Watson Hall
room floor plans.
Locate Watson Hall on the
UW-Stevens Point campus map. It is in the north DeBot quad of residence halls.
online room tour video!