Women and men are housed in a "scattered" room configuration; restroom facilities are available on each floor for men and women (restrooms are single-sexed.)
Burroughs Hall underwent
phase II renovations in summer 2012.
Built in 1966-67, the hall is named for Leland Burroughs. Burroughs joined the State Normal School in 1920 and was a member of the English Department. He created an oratory team which went on to win the interstate contest in Iowa in 1923.
Check out Burroughs Hall
room floor plans.
Locate Burroughs Hall on the
UW-Stevens Point campus map. It is in the north DeBot quad of residence halls.
online room tour video!