Employment (Student Staff)
Fall 2018 - Academic resource and interest coordinator (LLC ARIC)
LLC ARIC Process Timeline
- Applications available: October 16, 2017
- Applications due: February 5, 2018, 9 a.m.
- Interviews: February 12-16, 2018
- Group process: February 18, 2018
- Decision letters out: March 8, 2018
LLC ARIC Position Description (in pdf)
LLC ARIC Application Sample Questions (in pdf)
Interviewing Tips (in pdf)
LLC ARIC Application Process
- Log in to the application (see link below) with your UWSP log-in (use your UWSP email address)
- You need to complete the application in one sitting
- You will need to enter all *Required* information
- Click "Submit"
List one reference
- Your reference must be a current student staff member at UW-Stevens Point (DM, CA, ARIC or RHA exec member); if you are asking a desk manager to submit a reference on your behalf, be certain to use their UWSP student email, NOT their desk manager email address
- Your reference will receive an email asking them to complete a reference form on your behalf.
- Complete and save your final edits
Participate in an individual interview
Complete group process
Sign up for an interview by February 7, 2018, noon (sign-up sheets will be available beginning February 1)
If you are currently studying abroad, you can still complete an application for a fall 2018 position and we will attempt to set up an interview with you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (in pdf)
If you have any questions about any of the positions or the selection process, please contact the Student Staff Selection Committee via email (email@example.com).