Skip to main content

Contract Changes

New Students

If you have already submitted your housing contract and would like to add, remove or amend it, please use our contract amendment form. Because this is a change to your housing contract, we must have your signature on the form before we can enter the updated information into our housing system.

Use the form to:

  • add a roommate preference
    • if your friend is a current UWSP student, contact our office for additional instructions
  • remove a roommate preference
  • indicate a change in your smoking status
  • add/remove living option interests

Returning Students

After you have submitted your housing contract, please contact our office on how best to effect the change you are seeking. Depending upon your request, you may be directed to use the online change processes that occur at the end of the fall and spring semesters.


Website feedback
©1993-2018 University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point