Skip to main content


Once you register for a specific term, you cannot cancel your registration by simply leaving or dropping all of your courses. You must notify the registrar in writing that you are canceling your registration. If you notify the university after the start of the term that you will not be attending school, you will be considered a withdrawal.

You are expected to complete the courses for which you register. If you decide you do not want to take a course, you MUST follow the Drop/Add/Withdrawal procedures established by the University to OFFICIALLY DROP the course. If you never attend or stop attending a course and fail to officially withdraw from the university, you will receive an F in the course at the end of the semester. For more information, go to Cancellation of Enrollment/Registration.

Website feedback
©1993-2018 University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point