Opportunity for new freshman and transfer students with disabilities to learn about accommodations and academic support services at UWSP; and have accommodations in place prior to the start of classes. The Leading Edge program provides students with a smoother transition to college and an opportunity to earn an elective college credit. Students will experience hands-on technology skills and academic skill development, meet professional support staff, and develop a network of students that may have similar backgrounds.
- Dates: TBD August (required). Attend 4 sessions in October (optional)
- Length of Program: 2-days in August. If earning elective credit - 4 additional sessions in October
- Credit for participation: 1 elective credit (EDUC 106) if both the August and October sessions are completed
- Cost: No program cost. If living in a Residence Hall (2 night stay), the prices below areadded to your fall bill.
* Leading Edge Registration Form
For more information contact: Disability and Assistive Technology Center, 715 456-3365 or email email@example.com