Lead the Pack First-Year Adventure Programs
In a fun yet challenging environment, students develop leadership skills, form lasting relationships with peers, and learn about college life from current students. Lead the Pack activities are outdoor-based and engaging, leaving participants ready to meet the school year with new friends, and with confidence.
- Session 1: 30 July - 1 August 2017
- Session 2: 6-8 August 2017
- Session 3: 8-10 August 2017
- Length of Program: 3 days/2 nights
- Credit for participation: Lead the Pack includes a 1 credit course (NRES 120: Orientation to Campus Life) that fulfills the GEP Foundational Wellness requirement. To be eligible for the course, students must complete the three-day adventure program in August. As part of NRES 120, there will be six evening sessions scheduled for the first six Thursdays of the fall semester. Topics covered will include the Seven Dimensions of Wellness, student involvement, residential life, student support resources and recreation.
* Lead the Pack Registration Form
For more information contact: Tom Quinn, CWES Director, 715-346-2705 or email email@example.com