Skip to main content


A transcript is a complete academic record of a student's enrollment at the university. Maintained by the Office of the Registrar, a transcript includes a record of grades received, by term, for all undergraduate, graduate and professional coursework (partial transcript requests are not available). A variety of formats are available, including: official, unofficial, or electronic (pdf) transcripts.

Order a Transcript


Enrollment and FAFSA Verifications

Enrollment Verification

  • If you need an official document that verifies your current enrollment at UWSP, you may obtain an enrollment certificate at no cost. Your full- or part-time status is printed on the certificate and is based on the number of credits that you are registered or enrolled for. For the fall and spring semesters, full time for undergraduates is 12 credits, 6-11 is half time. For graduate students, 9 credits is full time, and 5-8 is half time.  

  • Click here to print an Enrollment Certificate   

The website above contains a link to order transcripts.  UW-Stevens Point DOES NOT use the transcript service provided by this site.  Please click here to Order a UWSP Transcript.


    • Enrollment certificates will be available approximately 20 days before the start of the semester.

    • Changes to your schedule may take 1-3 weeks to be reflected on the certificate you print out.

    • Enrollment certificates will satisfy an outside agency's request of your enrollment verification. If the agency requires additional information, contact the One-Stop Services Center (106 SSC) or email

Voter Enrollment Verifications

FAFSA Verification

  • FAFSA Verification is a process used to review information submitted through the FAFSA to ensure that it was completed accurately. Some students are selected for verification by the U.S. Department of Education while others are selected by the school.


Website feedback
©1993-2018 University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point