The Navigate app provides easy access to resources on campus, the ability to schedule appointments with advisers and other departments, class schedule, and more.
Navigate is available to all students but was first introduced to the fall 2019 cohort.
The Navigate Student App features:
- To-do lists—like registration deadlines, advising reminders and resolving holds
- Calendar events
- Appointment scheduling
- Campus resources
- Your class schedule and locations
- Find "Study Buddies"
- And much more!
To access the app:
- Search and download "Navigate Student" in Google Play or the App Store
- Search in the app for "Stevens Point"
- Use the same username and password you use for all your university accounts
- Remember to enable push notifications for updates and reminders!
For those without a smartphone or other mobile device, Navigate is also available on desktops at