The UW-Stevens Point local MBA in Applied Leadership and Decision-Making will help you power up your career, develop a broader, deeper knowledge of business administration and graduate with the applied leadership and decision-making skills you need to advance.
Our MBA is not like other MBAs. Our focus is YOUR skill development. It’s not just theory; it’s practical, useful and career-ready. Classes are developed by educators with industry experience to meet employers’ needs. You will gain marketable skills in the most sought-after areas of business including analytics, communication, economics, finance, leadership, management, and marketing.
Choose our Career-Ready Program
• Local Classes—Attend locally taught evening classes in Marshfield, Stevens Point and Wausau in a combined in-person and online format
• Professional Connections—Engage in classes, projects, events and mentoring with experienced business leaders and educators
• In-Demand Skills—Learn the leadership skills that employers consider when hiring and promoting
• Accelerated Learning—Complete your degree in as few as 12 to 24 months
• Brand Recognition—Choose a program with a brand, the University of Wisconsin System and AACSB are recognized and respected by employers
For More Information
• Request a Personal Appointment—Email email@example.com to request a personal appoint with our MBA Director