Faculty & Staff: John Gaffney
Recruitment & Retention Coordinator
- Ed.D. Educational Leadership: Higher Education Leadership, Edgewood College, 2016.
- M.A. Student Personnel Services, University of Mississippi, 2004.
- B.S. Broadfield Social Science Education, UW-Stevens Point, 2001
- Coordinate recruitment efforts for the School of Education
- Advise pre-education students seeking a Secondary/K-12 license
- Coordinate student support programs for the Professional Education Program
John is an alum of the Professional Education Program at UW-Stevens Point. He returned to UWSP in July 2008 to assist in a state-wide effort to increase the number of minority students earning a Wisconsin teaching license, in addition to increasing the number of students earning a license to teach in a high-need subject area (Math, Science, Spanish, Exceptional Education, Family and Consumer Science). Prior to returning to UWSP, John worked for the Office of Residence Life at UW-Whitewater.