Out-of-State Licensure
​Teacher certification requirements differ by state. Some states may require additional assessments and/or courses prior to applying for their license. The University of Kentucky College of Education provides links to the 50 states' certification application processes

If your out-of-state license application requires a signature, please send appropriate materials to the UWSP Office of Field Experiences.

Office of Field Experiences
1901 Fourth Ave, 464 CPS
Stevens Point, WI 54481

Fax: 715-346-2549