There are two ways for you to be able to meet with a School of Education adviser:
- To schedule an appointment with Maggie Beeber, please contact the School of Education Academic and Career Advising Center at 715-346-2040. Please call. Appointments cannot be made via email.
- For quick questions (1-10 minutes), students are encouraged to utilize their open advising hours. Open advising is on a first come, first served basis.
For all appointments and Open Advising: Report to 469 College of Professional Studies
Please bring the following:
SOE Undergraduate Advising Guide
Major/minor planning sheets
Graduation Plan (if you have one)
up-to-date Degree Progress Report from accesSPoint.
Maggie Beeber's Open Advising Hours
(typically scheduled two weeks out)
Open Advising – May 5-May 13
Please follow these directions carefully!
Tuesday, May 5, 9:00-11:00am
Thursday, May 7, 1:30-3:00pm
Monday, May 11, 2:00-4:00pm
Tuesday, May 12, 9:00-11:00am
Wednesday, May 13, 2:00-4:00pm
Starting 15 minutes prior to the start of open advising (no earlier), you can send me the following email and I will call you in the order in which I receive your emails. Please do not email earlier than 15 minutes before the start of open advising.
I will call people back as long as I am free. I might not always be able to get through everyone emailing.
- SUBJECT LINE of email: OPEN ADVISING
- Majors and minors
- Phone Number: Please have your phone on and answer it. Remember, it could be some time before I call you as there may be others who emailed me first.
- I will call from our office #715-346-2040 – If you want a zoom meeting, I can set that up as we are talking and then we can switch to that format.