There are two ways for you to be able to meet with a School of Education adviser:
- To schedule an appointment with Maggie Beeber, please contact the School of Education Academic and Career Advising Center at 715-346-2040. Please call. Appointments cannot be made via email.
- For quick questions (1-10 minutes), students are encouraged to utilize their open advising hours. Open advising is on a first come, first served basis.
For all appointments and Open Advising: Report to 469 College of Professional Studies
Please bring the following:
SOE Undergraduate Advising Guide
Major/minor planning sheets
Graduation Plan (if you have one)
up-to-date Degree Progress Report from accesSPoint.
Maggie Beeber's Open Advising Hours
(typically scheduled two weeks out)
Please follow these directions carefully! Remember if this works, I will try for more hours next week and the hours will be in the newsletter.
Thursday, April 9, from 1:30-4:00
Starting at 1:15pm and going until 4:00pm, you can send me the following email and I will call you in the order in which I receive your emails. Please do not email earlier than 1:15 or later than 4:00pm. I will call everyone, even if that means I call you after 4:00, as long as you emailed by 4:00.
- SUBJECT LINE of email: OPEN ADVISING
- Majors and minors
- Phone Number: Please have your phone on and answer it. Remember, it could be some time before I call you as there may be others who emailed me first.
- I will call from our office #715-346-2040 – If you want a zoom meeting, I can set that up as we are talking and then we can switch to that format.