Complete Central Wisconsin Alliance for Early Childhood (CWAEC) application packets must be received for full consideration. Apply at anytime!
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 in transferable courses
- Students may apply for the cohort one year prior to completing their associate degree
- Reference from ECE instructor in the Technical College System. Form provided in application materials.
- Letter of Commitment. Form provided in application materials.
- Separate unofficial transcripts from all technical colleges and universities attended. Photocopies accepted.
Note: UW-Stevens Point Math 90 & 95 (or equivalent) or test out completed by the end of semester I of Cohort IV.
Application materials in Word format
Application materials in .pdf format
If you are unable to open the application materials in either version, please contact our office at 715-346-2040, to receive a paper application via mail.
A complete application packet should be sent to:
School of Education Academic and Career Advising Center
469 College of Professional Studies
Stevens Point, WI 54481
The UWSP School of Education will screen applications. An Individual Program Plan will be designed for you upon admission to the Central Wisconsin Alliance for Early Childhood program based on a transcript evaluation and syllabi review (if necessary).