Skip to main content

Permit for On-Campus Food Sales

(Permit must be visible at solicitation locations.)

The operation of a concession or sale of food on this campus by any student group is subject to the approval of University Dining Services and the Student Involvement and Employment Office. Only recognized organizations or departments who deposit their funds in student/faculty organization (SFO) accounts or who maintain an organized activity fund, appropriation 128 (Office of the University Controller), may sell goods or merchandise on this campus.
Website feedback
©1993-2017 University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point