Welcome to the DATC
The DATC is comprised of the Disability Services and Assistive Technology programs. We provide accessibility, accommodation, and assistive technology services to students with disabilities, working individually with qualified students to identify, design, and implement an accommodation plan that will aid them in acquiring equal access to their education.
The DATC aims to create a learning environment that will help maximize opportunities for our students to succeed. We strive to develop a rapport with students, so they feel welcome communicating with our staff. As identified in our
Mission Statement, we seek to meet not only the letter-of-the-law in providing access and accommodations, but also go beyond that measure by doing all within our ability to make sure students receive the best support services possible.
- Remember to submit all your exam requests to the DATC for the remainder of the semester using DATC Connect
- Regular exams need to be entered at least a week in advance
- Final exams need to be submitted at least two weeks before your last day of class for the semester
using digital text for their Winterim or Spring classes need to get your book list to Assistive Technology ASAP
- Do you like to Listen to Documents, papers or the web? Try our Text-to-voice reading program, Kurzweil
- Don't forget to check out our
- Check us out on