Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Last updated: May 26, 2020
The health and safety of our students, faculty and staff are top priorities at UW-Stevens Point. Our commitment is heightened in recent weeks as we address concerns regarding the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and prepare to slow the spread of this virus to our campuses and communities.
- In Communications: steps to reopen campus, stay at home continues, employee furloughs, extended event cancellations, student income continuation info, an update on summer courses
- Students FAQs on returning textbooks and other rented materials and reserving pick-up for summer textbooks
- A sign-in form for employees for campus building use
- Updates to the Work-Related FAQs
Check the FAQs on the left for more details, and check this website for frequent updates.
We continue to monitor the situation
closely and work with local and state public health officials to effectively
respond to this pandemic.
Find additional information and resources on this site, including how UW-Stevens Point is protecting students, faculty and staff members, visitors and the community.
We understand some Pointers, especially those who are far from home, may be concerned and need support. These resources are available on campus:
- Counseling Center (715-346-3553)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (1-866-274-4723)
- Student Health Service (715-346-4646)
- Dean of Students (715-346-2611)
- Office of International Education (715-346-2717)
Last updated: April 27, 2020