Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Last updated: March 28, 2020
The health and safety of our students, faculty and staff are top priorities at UW-Stevens Point. Our commitment is heightened in recent weeks as we address concerns regarding the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and prepare to slow the spread of this virus to our campuses and communities.
- Classes will be held through alternative delivery methods through the end of the spring semester. See Students FAQs for online resources.
- An announcement on prorated housing/dining and other refunds in the Students section.
- Updates to the section on Campus Building Hours.
- With residence hall move-out nearly complete, learn what to do if your belongings remain on campus. See the Students and Communications sections.
- Information on refunds for UW-Stevens Point ticketed events is posted in the Events section.
- An announcement on spring Commencement in the Events section.
- For the latest campus communications, click here.
Check the FAQs on the left for more details, and check this website for frequent updates.
There are no suspected cases at UW-Stevens Point.
We continue to monitor the situation
closely and work with local and state public health officials to effectively
respond to this pandemic.
Find additional information and resources on this site, including how UW-Stevens Point is protecting students, faculty and staff members, visitors and the community.
We understand some Pointers, especially those who are far from home, may be concerned and need support. These resources are available on campus:
- Counseling Center (715-346-3553)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (1-866-274-4723)
- Student Health Service (715-346-4646)
- Dean of Students (715-346-2611)
- Office of International Education (715-346-2717)
Last updated: March 26, 2020