LIFE Spring Social
Please RSVP via email to email@example.com if you plan to attend, regrets not necessary.
The Art Department lecture by Dr. Michael Puett has been cancelled for tonight, Friday, April 20, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 20
- 10 a.m. – James Ward Jeffers, The Real Music Man (CAC 333)
- Saturday, April 21
- Sunday, April 22
- Monday, April 23
- 9 a.m. – 80/20, Normal Curve and Other Math of Interest Today (CAC 333)
- Tuesday, April 24
- Wednesday, April 25
- 10 a.m.-High Speed Internet Needs and Initiatives in Portage County (CAC 333)
- Thursday, April 26
- 1 p.m. – The Martian: Fiction or Future Possibility – Part 2 of 2 (CAC 333)
- Friday, April 27
- No classes
- 6:30 p.m. – Experience the Music of the 60's (NFAC Michelsen Hall)
- Tickets available through tickets.uwsp.edu or 7155-346-4100.
- Saturday, April 28
Please refer to the
campus map for building locations.
New this year! Share your love of the LIFE program for your chance to win a free July 2018-June 2019 LIFE membership.
Click here for more information.
LIFE Member Discounts
Don't forget to visit our newest LIFE page that lists exclusive offers to LIFE members on Continuing Education programs and workshops.